Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fanfiction

Mbleh ! Preparing for IIT's is a real... female dog ( My mother is in the room ) and so , I was just reading a few fanfics, ( ffnet, ficwad, aff , etc. ) and I saw an old link in my favourites section, which I had not touched in quite a while ( those of you who know me know why this is - the link was located in Leisure/Reading/Fanfics/Others ) and decided to check out the link before deleting it , and it turned out to be the coolest ffsite I've seen - most of my favourite authors are there , and although I'm already part of most of their individual Yahoo! groups, this site provides easy access, and al LOT of excellent fanfiction. http://www.fanficauthors.net/

Bye, Debayan Gupta .

1 comment:

sv3 said...

Jeconais and Draco664 had some really nice stories. Whats your favorite 'ship so far?