Thursday, April 27, 2006

By Piskunov !


You are what you eat. Shabir is God.

First, TOUCHY !!! Why did you get so defensive, my dear friend ? Care to elaborate on the "infact the guy at the beer store thinks im a beer snob"?

Second, Tandoori ? Is that the best you can think of ? Pooh.

Third...Bleargh ! Enough procrastinating. I was wrong :'( about the "crude" thing ! I don't believe it ! Dibyayan is right ! I take back whatever I said about the complexity of beer - I really should have researched beer when I was writing about wine. Well, just goes to show that even I can be completely and absoloutely wrong sometimes. As for the snob ( read Dibyayan's comments ) comment... HELLO ! Debayan Gupta here ! As in free-stuff-is-my-domain, I-love-ITC, pseudo-snob-of-the-century Debayan Gupta...

Well, Dibyayan, as you have done me the great favour of pointing out my error, you have been nominated unanimously ( like in the case of Frank R. Stockton's semi-barbaric king, this means that I agree to it ) to be the one to correct this... this monstrous occurrence from happening again, ie., you have been given the great honour of being the one to correct my... misinformation. In other words, send me an e-mail with a detailed description of the different kinds of beer; please do this as expeditiously as possible. You already know all of my ususal Or Else Threats, and I can't exactly threaten you with Actual Bodily Harm from all the way here, so, let me see.. umm...er...AHA !!! Or Else I will send you photos of ... I hesitate to even type it.. let's just say it involves Fohshow, Rubidium, Shama, and ... the HORROR ! I can't type any more !!! You get the general gist of it...
Rakkun wa'azmerkal, Debayan Gupta.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my where do i start? pale ales, pilsners, dry beers, cream ales, lagers, hop lager, blah blah blah . google it! there is a lot to learn, and more to taste! - Dibyayan

Anonymous said...

It seems as if dibyayan has a lot to worry about if he doesn't send debayan the reqd. info.In any case I am absolutely bored about the same stuff I have to keep going over.Please do something to interest me.

Shrutarshi Basu said...

what about ABSINTHE ???!!!! Oscar Wilde gave his life to it (literally) and all you can talk about is wine and beer?
Oh, we won Frank Anthony first round. I got best speaker and Kanti tagged along for the ride.

Anonymous said...

oh my absinthe. 70% alcohol, and cannot be found in its pure form anymore. The green fairy drink they call it. -Dibyayan