Sunday, April 09, 2006

HURRAY ! ( and other exclamations expressing joy, etc. )

Cool...


The most evil IITs are now over. Finished. Finis. Done. Completed. Concluded. Over and Done With. No Longer There. You get the gist - No more Seebeck, Wurtz or L'Hopital, no more Hanshpatal treatment : It has been observed that taking the IIT examination is, for the student, an experience remarkably like undergoing major surgery - You are pampered, but not allowed to eat anything but stew, or go out ( in case you catch a cold) when you are at the examination hall (the operation theatre) your parents stand outside all day, and all your relatives call to wish you and ( in some cases ) console you. Thankfully, my own examinations were quite satisfactory ( except for the time in the Physics examination when I found my desk full of broken glass, from the nearby window, and due to the invigilators incompetence, lost about seven to ten minutes, after which the fellow spent nearly five minutes ascertaining that my signature was, in fact, mine. I have already reported the fool, and if I have my way... but what's done is done, and expect my Physics marks to be a bit below par, since, effectively, ten to twelve minutes were wasted - oh well, I have no intention of going to IIT anyway - if I leave Kol, then there is no way I'm staying in India - I mean, its my Matribhumi and all, but COME ON ! HONESTLY !
Enough talk about IIT - now onto Good News : (i) I'll be visiting SXC within the next week, (ii) I will indulge in a massive book buying BOOM in College Street within the next few days - I have not bought any new books in the last two or three months.. OKAY, so I sneaked out and bought two, or four, but ...no SIGNIFICANT purchases - nothing above 250 or 300 ! HAPPY ? #_#... anyway, so I have about 7500 to spend, and college street is bibliophile Heaven !!!
Mbwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, etc, Debayan Gupta

P.S. : Comment, or I shall unleash the Unimaginable Horror of a recording MriGos singing ! Bwhahahahaha !

IMPORTANT NOTE : As, for some reason I cannot edit my old post, here is a
Gleba Message : Thank you very much, Dibyayan and Ira. I have fixed the mistake. Yes, it was a mistake. " b-o-o-K-s and not b-o-o-B-s , etc.

4 comments:

Shrutarshi Basu said...

So, Did you make Supriyo proud??

Anonymous said...

Yes i agree with you totally
I am getting bored here.Please send me the book fast

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»