Saturday, December 03, 2005

Shhh...

Am in hiding. My mother is currently trying to feed my one of her "new" recipes, and I know for a fact that I do NOT want to eat anything with cucumber, carrots, bread, milk, and RAW
CABBAGE in it, no matter HOW healthy it is ( Have you noticed, that the healthier something is for you, the worse it tastes : The Universal Law of Balance in action . ).

Anyway, I anwered a Random Question : You've rented a sky-writer to propose to your significant other, but it's completely overcast. What will you do? I was not allowed to enter the answer I wanted to enter because it was too long. So, here is the complete answer : SIGNIFICANT OTHER ? PROPOSE?!! I do not plan on getting married.if circumstances unusual ( am in LUURV, Bride has gun,Bride is $$$, Bride is HOTHOTHOT, polygamy allowed, etc. ) then in current situation , if I was in love, I would propose anyway.

No comments: