Sunday, December 18, 2005

Brains, people

After having smashed my right hand on a door frame ( this being sufficient excuse to take a few minutes off ), I finally got down to reading the quotes from our most esteemed teachers...I was , not to put too fine a point on it, disappointed, disgusted, and deeply demoralized : Sakku, for example, wrote how wonderful it had been to converse with me , and I quote, " on an intelectual level", which says a lot about his "intelect" - he's about as sharp as a beach ball : if ignorance is bliss, half the school staff must be orgasmic.
Anyway, Physics class was torture - I still maintain that a physics teacher should teach and take examinations on physics, and physics only.
On a happier note, Samit Basu has said that manticore will definitely be available on Tuesday, and he had better be right, or he will be getting a large number of death threats.
Toodles, and Khanbiafo,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sakku's comment is nothing. You should read what HaaassssH!!! wrote for me after meditating for some time and then spending a few more minutes scratching his head (Come to think of it, he might be having dandruff and he held my pen with the same hand that he used to scratch his head.)

Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

Dattebayo!

Anonymous said...

what's toodles and khanbiafo?In any case ranjana and sanchita seem to think I'm going to fight the last war of middle earth as they are writing keep fighting and do not give up hope.