Saturday, December 03, 2005

Roses are cyan

Bought IIT form today : cost me Rs. 600, but I probably spent the same amount on petrol, trying to find my local Canara Bank branch - B/N : Why would anyone build a BANK of all things in the middle of nowhere ? This is why Bongs lose out in business more often than not. After reading the form, I decided that it was not something to be tossed aside lightly. It should be
thrown, with great force. I have been suffering from overexposure to IIT conversations, and constant phone calls from friends concerning the Mathematics Olympiad ( tomorrow ). Why
can people not accept the simple fact that someone might not WANT to become a Bong Bloody "Daktar-Enginear". Just read yet another Sin City : why can't Indian writers make
something like this ?

1 comment:

Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

IIT IIT IIT!!!
Chant it till we die :)