Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bleargh!

I am now thoroughly SICK of having my photograph taken. The IIT forms demanded 5x4 photos, the WBJEE wanted 4.5x3.5 , then the ISI wanted stamp size photos, and I wasted three 5x4 photos before it became clear that nomatter how much I cut and cropped, it wasn't going to work. So, I went to a local shop. It is closed. I go to another shop. They haave some problem with the printer AFTER taking my photo, so they give me my money back. I go to another one. There is a big line. I take photos. I come home. I am severely bored. I am writing short sentences. The queue was ... well, the person in front of me was, by the looks of iit, an anorexic homosexual, and the person behind me was presumably a mother, whose ( again, presumably ) child kept sticking his toy phone in my ear. I am now trying to get some semblance of normalcy back to my life. Ah ! Here we are ! Hundreds upon hundreds of boring textbooks written by gramatically challenged authors. Home Sweet Home.

No comments: