Monday, April 14, 2014

The Modi Bandwagon

Modi, Modi, Modi.

My facebook wall is filled with Modi-related talk, as is almost every conversation I have with another Indian. While I haven't collected enough information to write a comprehensive, coherent post on the topic, I have been studying. Here are some articles and fact-compilations about Modi that I've found on the internet. The various court rulings (ref. the 2002 Gujarat riots) will be added to this list as soon as I find a good transcript; those will probably go under the pro section, since they found him innocent of any wrongdoing.

Anti-Modi:
  1. Priyamvada Gopal (The Independent): link
  2. Human Rights Watch: link
  3. Economic and Political Weekly: link
  4. Thane Richard (Quartz): link

Pro-Modi:
  1. Amrit Hallan (Medium): link
  2. Guruprasad: link
  3. Swaminathan Aiyar (The Times of India): link
  4. Kartikay Mehrotra (Bloomberg): link

I plan to analyze each of these articles in turn and carefully go over any citations. This post will be updated periodically with summarized analyses.



Analyses:

To be updated.



My Conclusions:

To be updated.

No comments: