Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas !

Here's to a wonderful Christmas for everyone ! (holds up empty glass)Anyway, I have just enough time for a quick jab - I've been out all day, being tortu... I mean entertaining demon spaw.. my cousins. We did have a lot of fun including me - this is chiefly due to the fact that I was not the one paying. Flury's is definitely the place to be if you want the best cake in the city. I honestly had more fun ferrying my cousins all over the city, than the in actual get together - Christmas lighting, 140kmph on a straight road (Hail Bhishondev), Jim Reeves on the player; I cannot put it better than one of my cousins, Nili, did : Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
I have to get going now - Have another party at the Sonar Bangla. Best Wishes to everyone, and May Your Dreams Come True...
- Debayan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is nothing due to me on that score?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone apap[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

what about creating a page for "TRUTH" ? or bharatajira?