Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Shaint Jebhiyaars

Well, I went to our alma mater today, to get my certificates - the rascals gave me " GOOD " on my character certificate ! Saket got the same thing thet I did - GOOD. When I asked Fr.Boristo explain, he said " It differs from Headmaster to Headmaster. And that should explain everything." GAH ! I'll boil them in castor oil and force them to watch legally blonde ( which is BAD - I was forced to watch it, and I had to take antidepressant ans antipsychotic pills before I could trust myself to speak ).
I had to wait in a very long line for two and a half hours yesterday, and two hours today before I got to meet the Principal. Honestly, it seems that every single person with a single certificate has come for " special consideration" - I went for the debaters category ( although I'll get in anyway, as I have good marks and I am a third generation Xaverian ). There were .. what.. 200-300 girls in the line, who were all, apparently internationally famous dancers - for goodness' sake, many of them had brought photos. photos of themselves dancing God-knows-where, while the form specifically spoke of certificates (at least inter school, preferably state or national level). There were many more who applied for the "Outstanding Sportspersons" option. I will not extend thiss any further than to say - I saw someone with a soccer match participation certificate from class 3.
In other news, I did worse than expected in IIT, with a rank of 2058. Oh well. All hail Abhinav, who got 292. I would also like to congratulate my cousin Nayanika who got 86% on her Madhyamik.

I will blog later.

3 comments:

Lucifer said...

Good blog.

Like it.

So how's life after school?

And yes, by the way, you don't know me. That is to stop you from thinking that you actually do, since you don't. I am a stranger, and the truth is I don't know you either. Except from the writings in your blog which quite gave me an idea about you. And yes, I also may be totally wrong.

Anonymous said...

congratulations.


For ruining a completely good blog by introducing Arka to it.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! buy meridia Fitness exercise for kid Review yamaha rh5ma headphones 1999 jeep wrangler review