Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wooo Hoo !

Phew. Practical examinations are finally over, and I am freeee (at least, I insist I am. I positively refuse to do anything remotely academic for the next few days. ), and very, very bored - I mean, you can only play MaxPayne so many times.
Xavotsav 2006, will, it appears, from the current state of affairs, be taking place in 2007. From what I hear, Milieu has also suffered the same fate, as we were unintentionally standing in the way of the Almighty Bandh God. I am normally in favour of any and all bandhs - I worship Garfield; however, this is getting to be a bit.. over the limit of tolerance : Bandh to right of them, Bandh to left of them, Bandh in front of them Volley'd and thunder'd. In this month alone, there have been bandhs on the 1st , 5th, 13th, 14th, and another two days of liesure break have been scheduled for the 21st and 22nd - I mean, there have been more bandhs than Sundays this month, for Irodov's sake !
Oh Well. I have this blasted cold which refuses to tace atque abi, and ditto, with reference to more examinations on the coming fourth, fifth and ninth - if, that is, I survive; my mother, after witnessing the inefficacy of medicine recommended by Doctors of Medicine, has decided that 'natural' treatments are in order, and I am being force fed all manner of plants, leaves, honey-extracts, and some other things which my mother assures me I would rather not be aware of. My tongue is green, and my breath smells of neem. Another week of this, and my stomach will start sprouting leaves.
My parents have to attend yet another wedding (reception) today - with the number of weddings that took place this month, India's population should witness a sharp increase in less than a year.
More news as soon as I get bored enough; for now, though,

Toodles.
- Debayan.

1 comment:

the transient twilight said...

good one in a very long time.