Thursday, October 19, 2006

Acronyms

The net, it seems, is flooded with more acronyms than my ram can hold, and so, I am listing some of the ones which come to mind ...
  • AFAICS = As far as I can see
  • BTW = By the way
  • FYI = For your information
  • HAND = Have a nice day
  • IMHO = In my humble opinion (egoless)
  • IMAO = In my arrogant opinion (e.g.o.)
  • IMNSHO = In my not-so humble opinion (a lot of ego)
  • IMO = In my opinion (not much ego)
  • IOU = I OWN you. (NOT I owe you, not when you're on the net.)
  • MYOB = Mind your own business
  • OTOH = On the other hand
  • PEBCAC = Problem exists between chair and computer
  • PEBCAK = Problem exists between chair and keyboard
  • PMFJI = Pardon me for jumping in
  • RTFM = Read the ___ manual
  • SO = Significant other
  • YHBT = You have been trolled
  • YHL = You have lost
More ? You want more ? Ok. I'll Give you more ! Here you go , Master Twist.

No comments: