Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Eh?

First, a short message to those of you who know me - did you honestly think that I wrote that ? Come on ... my writing style is completely different, and more importantly, with my WBJEEs coming up, I have no time to research all that stuff. The P.S. was there for a reason.
I must say that "HUH ?!!" was my first reaction after reading the comments - Honestly, have none of you nakli-Kolkatans been to Shantiniketan ? Why do I ask ?

Well, here are the people who actually wrote this article -

Yep. Albert Einstein and Rabindranath Tagore.

The article was originally written by these two Nobel laureates, but was not published till a loooong time later, when Roald Hoffman found the half torn manuscript in the main library at Shantiniketan, where it still resides. I just added a few lines here and there, and -TADA !!! And if anyone still thinks that it is "b**l SHiT", and that author has an enlarged ego... well ! ( need I say more ... Albein annd Rabtag )

And as Guru reminded me, about the "I have a deep rooted hatred for all XAVERIANS for their bricks of ego strapped round their heads" comment - are you by any chance acquainted with any of the current students, especially of 11&12 ? If so, then I am afraid that I must agree - most of them have egos the size of Sharma's (mathamotix). If not, then stop making assumptions about people you know little about. One thing that I have learnt during my countless debate sessions with Rb, is that making generalizations like "all XAVERIANS" is nothing less than an invitation for your opponents to destroy your points ( if you have any

^_~). Oh well... away with the trivialities.

In other, completely unrelated news, I amm now sleeping with all my windows closed, because three -not one, not two, but THREE cats have decided that my sofa is a better bed than wherever they usually sleep. And so, I have to sleep (or try to ) with little or no ventilation. Mbleh !

Bye, Debayan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well all I can say is I`m SORRY & I didn`t mean to hurt you ( I think I had already mentioned that) . Anywayz thanks for the clarification. Even I am appearing for WBJEE & I can completely understand. And I need`nt wish u LUCK for this trivial exam (although for me this is a "do or die" situation)--------- I mean most of u Xaverians are actually the future IITians of our country.( i hope u don`t mind this bit of 'GENERALIZATION' )
Lastly , the previous comment I made (which I beleive was rather rude & again I take this opportunity to apologise) was largely a benevolent suggetion towards a much improved version of your blog.
Regards.
J.R

Shrutarshi Basu said...

bleep

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!
You really had them fooled this time.In any case what about the ISC results?Write something!

Unknown said...

read up "your" stuff and listened to "fossils" in the background. you can imagine the state of my mind!....

Just to quote - "Mbwahhhhaha..."!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »